A Moment
I know it has been awhile since I blogged. I am very behind but over the next few weeks I will be catching it up.
We just got back from 6 amazing days in Jacksonville, FL for the 25th Annual Pastor's Conference First Baptist Jacksonville hosted an unbelievable conference with some amazing speakers. I also had the honor to attend the 5th Annual Pastor's Wives conference. Let me just say the wives conference was wonderful. It started off with a Q & A with 6 pastor's wives, ranging from Debbie Brunson (wife of Mac Brunson, pastor of First Baptist Jacksonville) to Lisa McKay (wife of Luke McKay and author of You Can Still Wear Cute Shoes). Then on Monday and Tuesday Lisa McKay shared her story with us about being a PW and how to "Endure" (the theme of the whole conference).
I plan on sharing a few things that Lisa shared with us about enduring as a PW. She was so inspiring and gave me such hope.
We just got back from 6 amazing days in Jacksonville, FL for the 25th Annual Pastor's Conference First Baptist Jacksonville hosted an unbelievable conference with some amazing speakers. I also had the honor to attend the 5th Annual Pastor's Wives conference. Let me just say the wives conference was wonderful. It started off with a Q & A with 6 pastor's wives, ranging from Debbie Brunson (wife of Mac Brunson, pastor of First Baptist Jacksonville) to Lisa McKay (wife of Luke McKay and author of You Can Still Wear Cute Shoes). Then on Monday and Tuesday Lisa McKay shared her story with us about being a PW and how to "Endure" (the theme of the whole conference).
I plan on sharing a few things that Lisa shared with us about enduring as a PW. She was so inspiring and gave me such hope.
Comments
Post a Comment