Reflection
Tonight as I was folding my last load of laundry I looked out our bedroom window. It looks directly at the side of the church. I stood there and gazed for a long time. A lot of emotions flooded through me as I remember the memories we have made with this church. We have only been at Potecasi for a year and half but they stole our hearts from the first day. They helped us move in. Helped us find a doctor on move in day since Olivia was running a fever of 102.5. Brought us dinner since we had no groceries yet. Took care of our girls when we needed a break, took care of our girls when I made countless trips to the ER with my gallbladder. They allowed us to be us and our kids to be kids. They showered us with love, compassion, understanding, mercy and grace. So as I stood there looking at our church for one of the last few times, I reflected on how thankful I am that God placed us in Potecasi and how they will always have a piece of our hearts.
Comments
Post a Comment