Welcome

Welcome to my life as a pastor's wife in a small town country church. I am so glad you've stopped to read my journey and my struggles. I pray my post about my life and journey as a pastor's wife following the Lord will help you in some way in your life and journey with the Lord.

Comments

  1. Whitney is a dear friend of mine. We are on similar journeys. I too am a PW in a small town country church. Being from a hick town myself, I love my little country church and the dear members there. I am so proud of the Pastor (my dear husband) who is a great shepherd and evangelistic preacher. He has such a heart for Christ and for the congregation God has called Him to. Our role as a Pastors wife is often a lonly one and I therefore pray that this site will be an inspiration to other women who love and serve the Lord, whether it be as teh wife of a minister or those who serve in other copacities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To be called upon

7 realities of being a pastor's wife

Here we go again......