FBI, CIA, Military or Ministry

Being a PW is difficult sometimes since we are not privy to certain information. I imagine this is how FBI agent's, CIA agent's and soldier's with top secret clearance wives feel. Once my husband goes behind  closed doors for deacon's meetings, church meetings, finance meetings, etc. I am no longer privy to that information. Now granted sometimes I will be told at a later date but only if it is necessary. For those of you who know me well....this is hard thing for me sometimes. I am, well, nosey I guess you could say. I like to know what is going on all the time. So for a PW this is a struggle, I pray about it often and for other PW's who might struggle with this too. I know this may seem insignificant to some but I share everything with my husband so it is hard for me to know that there are things due to his job that he can't share with me. 
I pray if you deal with this no matter what your husband's job is that you will be able to relate and know you are not alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be called upon

7 realities of being a pastor's wife

Here we go again......