Journey

I said when I started this blog it would be about my journeys and struggles. I face both of those everyday. However, today was more of a journey day. My journey today involved friendship and what a blessing it is in my life.

One of the couples we go to church with just spoil our daughters just like they were their own. This couple was gone for the weekend but brought the girls Halloween baskets on Wednesday night so they wouldn't miss them. But they got back from their trip today and were at church tonight. They brought the girls beautiful bracelets that have their names on them. It just amazes me that they are kind enough to think of my girls while on their vacation. We are so blessed to have wonderful church members who love us and our girls so much.

I am also super thankful for new friendships with other PW's. Recently I have gotten to know another local PW. She has 3 beautiful children that she home schools and still is able to keep it all going and together at church and home. I so enjoy just getting to sit down and talk to her. I am so thankful that God has placed her in my life to share her knowledge as a PW with me, a mother, a wife and a friend. Again, I feel so blessed.

So that is my journey for today....each day is a new journey given to me by God. Whether good or bad it is my journey and I will share it. I pray it will help you have a better day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To be called upon

7 realities of being a pastor's wife

Here we go again......