Ladies Night

Well its ladies night and I feel alright.....well not exactly ladies night but we got to actually sit down and have some awesome conversations! Today I was joined by 3 other ladies, 2 are PW's and 1 is a seminary wife whose husband is going for his masters then PhD and will teach so she is in the thick of it just like we are.

The guys were watching a ballgame in the den and so the ladies gathered around the kitchen table and the talk was on. We talked about everything......our kiddos, our homes, our school (for kiddos), our health problems, our struggles, our journeys and our joys. We shared so much alike and so much different but we shared. We felt each other's pain and joy for the journeys we are walking. It was so nice just to sit down and talk with other ladies of the faith, other mothers and other women who know this path I am walking.

Thank you Lord for these ladies. I pray that I am able to get closer to each of these women and share more journeys and struggles with them. What a blessing they are in my life already.

Comments

  1. Oh how blessed we are to find other PW's we can identify with and build close friendships with. Friends are hard to come by in our positions, building relationships with other PWs is a priceless blessing. I am so glad God has blessed me with some precious ladies to share with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To be called upon

7 realities of being a pastor's wife

Here we go again......